Network Operations Center
As the provider of the Nation’s most scalable and efficient NG9-1-1 Emergency Services IP Network (ESInet), Synergem has added EvolutionNOCTM as a full service, Network Operations Center to support our dynamic and innovate solution suite. Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM provides our customers with around the clock monitoring, management and information systems security on their mission critical systems.
Next Generation 9-1-1 technologies are being deployed in PSAPs across the nation providing increased reliability and collaboration. Now, more than ever before, PSAPs rely on computing resources to handle emergency 9-1-1 communications. These computing resources are vulnerable to a growing number of threats and attacks. Today’s challenges require innovative solutions and emphasize the necessity for secure computing environments in our PSAPs.
Our vision is to enable our customers to make the most of next generation technologies while sustaining a high degree of reliability, security and customer satisfaction.
EvolutionNOCTM provides NG-SEC (NENA 75-001) compliant service that ensures the security and availability of our Evolution solutions. Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM uses a state-of-the-art monitoring solution that provides proactive ESInet alarming and dispatch, normally before the customer is aware there may be a problem.
Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM has a number of different tools and techniques to monitor, manage, troubleshoot and analyze events in the EvolutionNETTM ESInet. The current status of network devices is displayed in the NOC where technicians are trained to recognize and respond to troubles. Post event analysis is based on data that is mined from the network monitoring tools and device logs. Stored information can be used for reports accessed securely via a standard internet browser.
Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM provides the following services:
- Router/Firewall Monitoring and Fault Notification – NOC technicians monitor routers and quickly respond to outages 24×7, 365 days per year.
- Managed Router/Firewall Service – Remote configuration support, daily configuration backups, configuration database, change management, trouble management and dispatch.
- Switch Monitoring and Fault Notification – NOC technicians monitor switches and quickly respond to outages 24×7, 365 days per year.
- Managed ESInet Switch Service – Remote configuration support, daily configuration backups, configuration database, change management, trouble management and dispatch.
- Session Border Controller (SBC) Monitoring and Fault Notification – NOC technicians monitor SBC and quickly respond to incidents 24×7, 365 days per year.
- Managed SBC Service – Remote configuration support, change management, configuration database, trouble management.
- Servers/Workstation Performance Monitoring and Fault Notification – NOC technicians monitor switches and quickly respond to outages 24×7 365 days per year.
- Server/Workstation antivirus management, OS updates, and disaster recovery.
Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM analyzes software updates. Applicable updates are loaded onto non-production systems in our lab environment and regression testing is performed to ensure that the updates do not cause any conflicts. All validated updates will then be pushed quarterly as a part of our Change Control / Release Management process to the production system(s). A current image of all production workstations and servers is kept and can be utilized in the event there is a need to roll the system back to the previous software release.
Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM enables customers to open, update, or close a trouble ticket using Email, our website or our toll free number to speak with a NOC technician. The trouble ticketing system is always available and NOC technicians monitor and respond to trouble tickets 24x7x365. NOC technicians will diagnose troubles and engage the proper resources to resolve the issue(s). A customer login with a web browser to a network monitoring tool will provide a status map of major elements of the EvolutionNETTM ESInet. Status on open tickets can also be provided via telephone, email, or text message(s).
Synergem’s EvolutionNOCTM can automate the process of backing up network configuration data including routers and switches. Configuration data can be backed up routinely. A comparison between the current and previous configuration can be made with any differences reported.
With decades of experience and training, our talented team of professionals has the background, skills, and credentials necessary to help our clients with risk assessments. Synergem offers a comprehensive NG-SEC Security Audit with a primary focus on assessing the Customer’s security posture with respect to the NENA 75-001 Security standard (NG-SEC)
For more information please email us: email@example.com